Sunday, August 25, 2013

8/24 Lunch/Dinner



 Man, it was really bright outside when I took these pictures... eating fried chicken outside alongside the Han River. You can see the pictures of the river in my sightseeing album! (also had to post the box - Sistar endorsed chicken! So obviously quality stuff).
 



This was at a small Japanese ramen place near campus... I decided to post a before and after because I want to get across how HOLY FUCKING SHIT satisfying it was. Amazing. Everything about this meal... I feel bad for saying this, but this Japanese food was definitely the best thing I've had here in Korea so far. Incredible... will have to come back again.

Another street waffle - this time with no ice cream, just whipped cream and caramel. Still hits the spot.

No comments:

Post a Comment